This WP, among standardisation, dissemination and exploitation studies, is particularly concerned with the electromagnetic coexistence problematic foreseen to arise with the large scale deployment of wireless sensor networks. This will lead to implications on European spectrum management policy and standards to deal with the forecast of ubiquitous RF environment needed to offer the applications and services founded on wireless sensorised environments.
The impact of the rising demand of spectrum resources will need the realisation of comprehensive studies on intersystem and intrasystem electromagnetic compatibility, focusing radio resources optimisation.
e-SENSE dissemination and training activities (events, public documents):
Conference, Workshop and Journal papers:
- Technical work (WP1/2/3/4) will be disseminated at appropriate conferences and journals and made available through this website
- Show cases and concept validations (WP5) will be made available for major conferences and workshops (e.g. IST summit)
Networks of Excellence:
- As a highly relevant tool, the CRUISE NoE, prepared under the same framework and call, will be utilised to disseminate technical achievements.
- Technical work will be made available through extensive use of public deliverables.
- e-SENSE will host several training events. The target groups for the training events are academic and industrials alike. The lectures will be diverse and within the scope of Sensor Networks and will be prepared and presented by mainly academic partners.
- e-SENSE will host several workshops. These workshops will be held in conjunction with major conferences, e.g. IST summits or in combination with workshops organised by other IPs in the area of mobile and wireless.